IGF-1 LR3 1mg
Mixing instruction/ratios will be sent with your order confirmation email.
Benefits of IGF-1 LR3
- Muscle growth and development
- Development of lean muscle mass
- Protection against muscle wasting
- It fights autoimmune diseases
- It can help protect against heart disease and plaque buildup
- It works to improve blood sugar regulation
- It can increase levels of IGF1 in those who are deficient
- It aids in development, especially for young children, who are deficient
- It helps users get essential and non-essential amino acids they aren’t getting in their diet alone
- Significantly longer half life than IGF-1 DES requiring less frequent administration.
By purchasing from Swole Peptides you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals.
Swole Peptides products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*Peptides ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS THEY ARE *RESEARCH CHEMICALS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).