- 1 Capsule Contains 500mcg
- 60 Capsules
Research Benefits of BPC-157:
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Has been shown to decrease pain in damaged areas
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- May improve blood pressure and N.O. production
- Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- It has also been shown to help with IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome)
- Protects the liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.) and promotes healing
What Are Peptides?
Peptides are created in the body. They are short chains of amino acids linked by peptide bonds. Chains of fewer than ten or fifteen amino acids are called oligopeptides, and include dipeptides, tripeptides, and tetrapeptides. A polypeptide is a longer, continuous, unbranched peptide chain. Synthetic peptides are made in a lab and designed to mimic the body's natural production of a specific peptide in research subjects.
By purchasing from SAF Peptides you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals.
SAF Peptides is sometimes referred to as Swole Peptides by the public. SAF Peptides products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*Peptides ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS THEY ARE *RESEARCH CHEMICALS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).
Disclaimer: All references to "research subjects" or "test subjects" or and reference to "research" throughout this article refer to research conducted on non human non veterinary research subjects such as rats and mice. If we find that your intent is to use them outside of a legal manner we will no longer sell to you.